This unique concept from PICHON is designed to achieve unmatched yield of between 100 to 120 m3/hour.
The Flowmaster stands out by the use of a single centrifugal pump at the end of the turret arm to perform four separate functions:
- Stirring slurry in buried or raised pits.
- Completely filling tanks, either with the arm directly submerged in the pit, or using an intermediate cone for inaccessible pits or geomembrane type pits (with the vacuum pump option).
- Internal stirring of the tank during road transportation.
- Feeding the different spreading tools (bars, injectors, etc.).
For this new Flowmaster, PICHON has developed an electrovalve control unit that uses the CAN (Controller Area Network) to program automated sequences in the filling and spreading cycles.
• Flowmaster option available from the TCI 15,700l
• Ø 200 dual-articulation turret arm
• Filling and emptying by the centrifugal pump (10 m3/min) of the autofiller
• The centrifugal pump is driven by a 100 cm3/rev hydraulic motor
• Reception box with hydraulic locks for the pump
• Hydraulic control unit including a hydraulic pump that is flanged onto the multiplicator unit (P.T.O. shaft drive, 200l tank)
• Tank filler valve synchronised with the drain valve and the pit stirring valve
• Hydraulic standard valve, Ø 250
• Rear valve, Ø 150
• Pit stirring valve
• Pit return circuit
• Ø 600 manual opening to replace the Ø 950 rear door
• Internal and exterior ladders
• CAN control unit (control of the electro-hydraulic functions)
|Centrifugal pump||Driven by an onboard hydraulic control unit Pump flow rate: 10 m3/min|
|Hydraulic pump||Driven by the tractor P.T.O at 1,000 rpm Pump flow rate: 100 l/min at 300 bar|
• Hydraulic slope kit and hydraulic suspension drawbar
• PN140 vacuum pump driven by a hydraulic motor with side oil tank
• Filled by receiver cone