Options of Muck Master range

Attribute Type Value
id string 12658
contentobject_id string 1365
creator_id string 14
version string 26
status string 1
created string 1494514955
modified string 1494514977
workflow_event_pos string 0
user_id string 0
language_mask string 5
initial_language_id string 4
creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>id string 14
>section_id string 2
>owner_id string 14
>contentclass_id string 4
>name string 'Administrator User'
>is_published string 0
>published string 1033920830
>modified string 1299854480
>current_version string 3
>status string 1
>remote_id string '1bb4fe25487f05527efa8bfd394cecc7'
>language_mask string 3
>initial_language_id string 2
>current object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>versions array Array(3)
>author_array array Array(1)
>class_name string 'User'
>content_class object[eZContentClass] Object
>contentobject_attributes array Array(5)
>owner object[eZContentObject] Object
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>related_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_contentobject_count string 0
>linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>linked_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_linked_contentobject_count string 0
>embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>can_read boolean false
>can_pdf boolean false
>can_diff boolean false
>can_create boolean false
>can_create_class_list array Array(0)
>can_edit boolean false
>can_translate boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>data_map array Array(5)
>grouped_data_map array Array(1)
>main_parent_node_id string 13
>assigned_nodes array Array(1)
>parent_nodes array Array(1)
>main_node_id string 15
>main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>default_language string 'eng-GB'
>content_action_list boolean false
>class_identifier string 'user'
>class_group_id_list array Array(1)
>match_ingroup_id_list boolean false
>current_language string 'fre-FR'
>current_language_object object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language_code string 'fre-FR'
>available_languages array Array(1)
>language_codes array Array(1)
>language_js_array string '[ { locale: 'fre-FR', name: 'Français (France)' } ]'
>languages array Array(1)
>all_languages array Array(1)
>can_edit_languages array Array(0)
>can_create_languages array Array(0)
>always_available integer 1
>allowed_assign_section_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_id_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_list array Array(0)
>state_id_array array Array(1)
>state_identifier_array array Array(1)
name string 'PICHON Muck Spreaders 2017-05 - EN'
version_name string 'PICHON Muck Spreaders 2017-05 - EN'
main_parent_node_id string 254
contentobject_attributes array Array(8)
>0 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>2 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>3 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>4 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>5 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>6 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>7 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
reverse_related_object_list array Array(0)
parent_nodes array Array(1)
>0 object[eZNodeAssignment] Object
can_read boolean false
can_remove boolean false
data_map array Array(8)
>name object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>description object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>file object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>width object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>height object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>nb_page object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>image object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>tags object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
node_assignments array Array(1)
>0 object[eZNodeAssignment] Object
contentobject object[eZContentObject] Object
>id string 1365
>section_id string 3
>owner_id string 14
>contentclass_id string 28
>name string 'PICHON Muck Spreaders 2017-05 - EN'
>is_published string 0
>published string 1298111408
>modified string 1494514977
>current_version string 26
>status string 1
>remote_id string '2bfd35abf1347130e2bf236257224525'
>language_mask string 5
>initial_language_id string 4
>current object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>versions array Array(10)
>author_array array Array(1)
>class_name string 'Fichier'
>content_class object[eZContentClass] Object
>contentobject_attributes array Array(8)
>owner object[eZContentObject] Object
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>related_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_contentobject_count string 0
>linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>linked_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_linked_contentobject_count string 0
>embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>can_read boolean true
>can_pdf boolean true
>can_diff boolean false
>can_create boolean false
>can_create_class_list array Array(0)
>can_edit boolean false
>can_translate boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>data_map array Array(8)
>grouped_data_map array Array(1)
>main_parent_node_id string 254
>assigned_nodes array Array(1)
>parent_nodes array Array(1)
>main_node_id string 1320
>main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>default_language string 'eng-GB'
>content_action_list boolean false
>class_identifier string 'file'
>class_group_id_list array Array(1)
>match_ingroup_id_list boolean false
>current_language string 'eng-GB'
>current_language_object object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language_code string 'eng-GB'
>available_languages array Array(1)
>language_codes array Array(1)
>language_js_array string '[ { locale: 'eng-GB', name: 'English (United Kingdom)' } ]'
>languages array Array(1)
>all_languages array Array(1)
>can_edit_languages array Array(0)
>can_create_languages array Array(0)
>always_available integer 1
>allowed_assign_section_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_id_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_list array Array(0)
>state_id_array array Array(1)
>state_identifier_array array Array(1)
initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>id string 4
>name string 'English (United Kingdom)'
>locale string 'eng-GB'
>disabled string 0
>translation object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>locale_object object[eZLocale] Object
>class_count string 32
>object_count string 225
language_list array Array(1)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTranslation] Object
translation boolean false
translation_list array Array(1)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTranslation] Object
complete_translation_list array Array(1)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTranslation] Object
temp_main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>node_id NULL
>parent_node_id string 254
>main_node_id NULL
>contentobject_id string 1365
>contentobject_version string 26
>contentobject_is_published boolean false
>depth integer 1
>sort_field string 2
>sort_order string 1
>priority integer 0
>modified_subnode integer 0
>path_string NULL
>path_identification_string NULL
>remote_id string 'f8f5324076cc93e4467f8d79f5cde04c'
>is_hidden boolean false
>is_invisible boolean false
>name string 'PICHON Muck Spreaders 2017-05 - EN'
>data_map array Array(8)
>object object[eZContentObject] Object
>subtree NULL
>children NULL
>children_count NULL
>view_count integer 0
>contentobject_version_object object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>sort_array array Array(1)
>can_read boolean true
>can_pdf boolean true
>can_create boolean false
>can_edit boolean false
>can_hide boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_add_location boolean false
>can_remove_location boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>is_main boolean true
>creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>path_with_names string ''
>path array Array(0)
>path_array array Array(0)
>parent object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>url string ''
>url_alias string ''
>class_identifier string 'file'
>class_name string 'Fichier'
>hidden_invisible_string string '-/-'
>hidden_status_string string 'Visible'
>classes_js_array string ''''
>is_container string 0

Each model of the PICHON Muck Master range can be customized depending on the specific needs of the user.

A large range of options, tools for accurate spreading or customizing equipment are available such as:

  • rear guillotine door
  • hydraulic drive unit
  • in-cab control box
  • one or two side deflectors
  • hydraulic floor tension
  • side extensions…

PICHON also offers a new Touch Screen Flowmeter (DPAE) with weighing system. The machine is then capable to comply with precise instructions of doses for spreading light product such as poultry manure or compost with a precise rate going to 2 tonnes/ha. After the end of the spreading sequence, the user is able to know the weight, the number of loads and the tonnage per hectare spread on a plot in order to get precise records of its activity.

Please find below the full list of options available in the section “Possible equipments” as well as pictures in the section “Photos gallery”.

In pictures

Product details

• Hydraulic guillotine door
• Mechanical guillotine door level indicator
• Hydraulic guillotine door level indicator
• Opening guillotine door security (has to come with electric control box and mechanical door level indicator)
• Right side hydraulic deflector
• Left side hydraulic deflector
• Rear hood with spinning discs
• Right bottom deflector on rear hood to control spreading width
• Left bottom deflector on rear hood to control spreading width
• Truck lights (with rear hood or 2 side deflectors only)
• Beaters with Ø323mm tube and 62 Knives
• Curved blades on first bottom screw
• Curved blades on the entire screw
• Brackets and wooden extensions (+15 cm)
• Brackets for wooden extensions
• Translucent flap on top front (for liquid manure)
• Hydraulic chain tension (hydraulic jack necessary)
• Dismountable floor slats
• Ø20 mm VAUCANSON chain in lieu of marine chain (distance betwenn floor slats => 300 mm)
• Rear rolls cleaners (with marine chain only)
• Chain protector (for lime product and heavy manure)
• Air brakes in lieu of hydraulic brakes
• Air and hydraulic brakes
• Hydraulic suspension on drawbar
• Ø 80 bolted ball hitch in lieu of ring hitch
• Drawbar foot in lieu of manual/hydraulic jack
• Hydraulic jack in lieu of manual jack
• Hydraulic drive unit (oil quantity delivered 80L - 1000 RPM PTO) with hydraulic distribution only
• Filter on hydraulic circuit
• In-cab electric floor control
• Hydraulic distribution for 2 hydraulic functions (floor + 1 additional function) with in-cab electric control
• Additional hydraulic function on hydraulic distribution
• Load counter
• Flowmeter (application rate control) with hyd. distribution only
• Flowmeter + Weighing system with hyd. distribution only
• Rear tow hitch
• Mudguards for single axle
• Mudguards for twin axle (Bogie or Tandem)
• Rear mudflaps
• One pair of side lights
• Storage box 440x400x480mm
• Toolbox 370x140x150mm
• 25L hand washing water tank
• Notebook tube

© 2011 PICHON