Compact Loader series 29.26

Attribute Type Value
id string 11720
contentobject_id string 2360
creator_id string 14
version string 3
status string 1
created string 1445881973
modified string 1445881988
workflow_event_pos string 0
user_id string 0
language_mask string 3
initial_language_id string 2
creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>id string 14
>section_id string 2
>owner_id string 14
>contentclass_id string 4
>name string 'Administrator User'
>is_published string 0
>published string 1033920830
>modified string 1299854480
>current_version string 3
>status string 1
>remote_id string '1bb4fe25487f05527efa8bfd394cecc7'
>language_mask string 3
>initial_language_id string 2
>current object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>versions array Array(3)
>author_array array Array(1)
>class_name string 'User'
>content_class object[eZContentClass] Object
>contentobject_attributes array Array(5)
>owner object[eZContentObject] Object
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>related_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_contentobject_count string 0
>linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>linked_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_linked_contentobject_count string 0
>embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>can_read boolean false
>can_pdf boolean false
>can_diff boolean false
>can_create boolean false
>can_create_class_list array Array(0)
>can_edit boolean false
>can_translate boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>data_map array Array(5)
>grouped_data_map array Array(1)
>main_parent_node_id string 13
>assigned_nodes array Array(1)
>parent_nodes array Array(1)
>main_node_id string 15
>main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>default_language string 'eng-GB'
>content_action_list boolean false
>class_identifier string 'user'
>class_group_id_list array Array(1)
>match_ingroup_id_list boolean false
>current_language string 'fre-FR'
>current_language_object object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language_code string 'fre-FR'
>available_languages array Array(1)
>language_codes array Array(1)
>language_js_array string '[ { locale: 'fre-FR', name: 'Français (France)' } ]'
>languages array Array(1)
>all_languages array Array(1)
>can_edit_languages array Array(0)
>can_create_languages array Array(0)
>always_available integer 1
>allowed_assign_section_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_id_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_list array Array(0)
>state_id_array array Array(1)
>state_identifier_array array Array(1)
name string 'PICHON New Range Compact Loaders 2015-11 - UK'
version_name string 'PICHON New Range Compact Loaders 2015-11 - UK'
main_parent_node_id string 254
contentobject_attributes array Array(8)
>0 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>2 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>3 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>4 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>5 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>6 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>7 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
reverse_related_object_list array Array(0)
parent_nodes array Array(1)
>0 object[eZNodeAssignment] Object
can_read boolean false
can_remove boolean false
data_map array Array(8)
>name object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>description object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>file object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>width object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>height object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>nb_page object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>image object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>tags object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
node_assignments array Array(1)
>0 object[eZNodeAssignment] Object
contentobject object[eZContentObject] Object
>id string 2360
>section_id string 3
>owner_id string 14
>contentclass_id string 28
>name string 'PICHON New Range Compact Loaders 2015-11 - UK'
>is_published string 0
>published string 1426154785
>modified string 1445881988
>current_version string 3
>status string 2
>remote_id string 'bacb6b9c5e7d83e5344eff03d9cc7f7e'
>language_mask string 2
>initial_language_id string 2
>current object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>versions array Array(3)
>author_array array Array(1)
>class_name string 'Fichier'
>content_class object[eZContentClass] Object
>contentobject_attributes array Array(8)
>owner object[eZContentObject] Object
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>related_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_contentobject_count string 0
>linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>linked_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_linked_contentobject_count string 0
>embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>can_read boolean true
>can_pdf boolean true
>can_diff boolean false
>can_create boolean false
>can_create_class_list array Array(0)
>can_edit boolean false
>can_translate boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>data_map array Array(8)
>grouped_data_map array Array(1)
>main_parent_node_id NULL
>assigned_nodes array Array(0)
>parent_nodes array Array(0)
>main_node_id NULL
>main_node NULL
>default_language string 'eng-GB'
>content_action_list boolean false
>class_identifier string 'file'
>class_group_id_list array Array(1)
>match_ingroup_id_list boolean false
>current_language string 'fre-FR'
>current_language_object object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language_code string 'fre-FR'
>available_languages array Array(1)
>language_codes array Array(1)
>language_js_array string '[ { locale: 'fre-FR', name: 'Français (France)' } ]'
>languages array Array(1)
>all_languages array Array(1)
>can_edit_languages array Array(0)
>can_create_languages array Array(0)
>always_available integer 0
>allowed_assign_section_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_id_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_list array Array(0)
>state_id_array array Array(1)
>state_identifier_array array Array(1)
initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>id string 2
>name string 'Français (France)'
>locale string 'fre-FR'
>disabled string 0
>translation object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>locale_object object[eZLocale] Object
>class_count string 21
>object_count string 1984
language_list array Array(1)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTranslation] Object
translation boolean false
translation_list array Array(1)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTranslation] Object
complete_translation_list array Array(1)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTranslation] Object
temp_main_node NULL
Compact loader series 29.26

The compact loader 29.26 is based on the same chassis as the series 29.34  with a 26 HP engine and can go through 1.20 m-wide ways.

The series 29.26 is designed for users who are looking for greater stability and a high lifting capacity.

The oversized articulation offers a wide steering angle, while preserving sufficient oscillation.

This loader can lift in line position 1300kg up to 2.9m height.

Product details

- Made in France. Designed and built in our plant
- A heavy duty loader made entirely of steel for a longer service life, plus automotive quality painting by cataphoresis
- Robust central articulation that offers a wide steering angle, while preserving sufficient oscillation
- The best visibility of tools on the market, plus a clear panoramic view
- Easy to maintain, with access to the engine through two folding covers. All of the components of the loader can be checked at a glance
- Caterpillar engine for guaranteed reliability and performance – Tier 3 standard-compliant for reduced fuel consumption and pollution
- Bosch Rexroth hydrostatic transmission for guaranteed performance and reliability
- Compatible with all types of accessories

29.26 series:
• 29.26 R = ROPS Frame
• 29.26 F = ROPS/FOPS Frame
• 29.26 K = ROPS/FOPS Canopy
• 29.26 C = ROPS/FOPS Cab

• Diesel engine 19,1 kw - 26 HP - 3 cyl - 1 130 cm3
• Oil & Water cooling
• Cyclone air filtration with external pre-cleaner
• Clear view boom with parallel linkage: single hydraulic cylinders for lift and attachment operation
• Hydrostatic transmission four wheel-drive
• Rigid axles
• Hydrostatic service brake on all four wheels
• Mechanical Parking Brake
• Steering via central articulation hydraulically actuated
• Steering column with instruments
• Handle
• Adjustable suspension seat with seat belt
• Multifunction hydraulic control via joystick including
• Forward / Reverse selector
• Work light on boom
• Joystick controls:
- 1st function: Boom up / down
- 2nd function: Attachment (bucket) crowd /dump (with float detente)
- 3rd function (electric control): supply
• Fire screen on exhaust pipe
• Battery shut off
• Briefcase

Engine type/make C1.1 CATERPILLAR®
Max power / Stage 19,1 kW (26 HP) / III A
Cylinder 1130 cm3
Speed 0-15 km/h
Voltage - Battery: 12V - 60Ah
Tank capacity: gazole 50 L
Tank capacity: oil 50 L
Voltage - Battery 340 bars
Transmission Hydrostatic
Hydraulic pressure 340 bar
Work hydraulic 42 L/min - 180 bar
Tipping load in straight position (non articulated machine and horizontal lifting arm) 1300 kg
Tipping load in straight position (articulated machine and horizontal lifting arm) 1000 kg

• Coupling:
- PICHON hydraulic coupling
- PICHON hydraulic coupling
- EURO hydraulic coupling
- MX hydraulic coupling
- SPECIFIC hydrauliccoupling (contact us)

• Tyres
- 10.00/75x15,3 (255/75-15.3) Agri Tread
- 31/15.50x15 Agri/Industrial Tread
- 31/13.50x15 Turf Tread
- 31/15.50x15 with galvanized rim Industrial Tread

© 2011 PICHON